The MatchMaker NextGEN™ software brings the MatchMaker quiz equipment to life. Designed to work with either the Console™ or the Interface™, NextGEN will take Bible Quiz meets into a new generation.
NextGEN™ is a full-featured program that is suitable for quiz meets or practices. It does scoring, timing, is very visually interactive, and fully customizable.
Here are some of the features that make this such a fantastic resource:
- Intuitive, drag-and-drop interface makes running your quiz match a breeze.
- Highly graphical scoreboard is great for projecting onto a screen. Watch audience participation increase dramatically as they see at a glance the progress of the quiz.
- Scoreboard shows team score, fouls, and remaining time-outs, individual scores and fouls, current question number, answer clock, and quiz-at-a-glance graphical progress chart.
- Fully customizable rule sets allow defining rules for any denomination. Built-in rule sets support Nazarene, Alliance, Assemblies of God, Bible Quiz Fellowship, Churches of God, Fellowship of Evangelical Churches, Missionary Church, Salvation Army, and WBQA.
- Single-match and tournament modes make this software suitable for local practices and quiz meets. When integrated with our NextGEN Director software, this tool is the first link in match-wide statistic gathering.
- Each event has an associated sound that can be individually turned on or off. In addition, if you have your own WAV file (e.g. sound of a pelican), you can associate any event with that sound. This is a big hit with the teens and can add life to otherwise boring practices.
- Graphical progress chart shows the match score over time. At a glance, the audience will be able to see how each team has scored over the course of the match. Lines that are close together indicate a tight match... those that separate early indicate a match that was never in doubth.
- Included is a Lite version that is so simple to use that even a caveman can use it.
Download the software on our Download page and give it a try. You do not need to have jumpseats attached. We recommend that you follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to get a full understanding of all of the software's features.
Please give us a call, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
My only complaint is there is not a MAC version of your software.
very good. i have quizzed with it. fun to jump and see your character jump with it. one problem, timer doesn't start automatically and quizmasters sometimes forget to do it. try to make a version with an automatic timer